At last I have finished stitching the lovely design that Rani http://knitterland.typepad.com/ sent me, which is an exclusive design for The Busy Needle Shop by Little House Needleworks. Rani kindly added some backing fabric too, in the background, ... so now I just have to work out how to make my first Needlebook!!! Thank you Rani!!!
I apologise for not yet being able to link to Rani´s blog without showing the full url. I still have a lot to learn about Blogging!
After a month of beautiful weather here on the east coast of Spain, we have now had two days of cloud, and even a light trickle of rain today. I´m not complaining though, at least it´s good for all the plants.


7 comments:
Nice Stash Sheila :) The busy needle is lovely.
I agree. Nice stash. :)
Your needlebook will be beautiful! I love the big bee. Enjoy your new stash!
Hi Sheila - I just stumbled across your blog from J's - good for you in joining the blogging world. I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work - like the one you posted here :-)
What a fabulous stash haul.
I love the bee design and am looking forward to seeing the finished needlebook.
Also looking forward to seeing progress on the mermaids :)
Had to come back to say I love the pictures of Big and Little.
I'm not really a cat person but have to say they are a handsome pair.
Oh your Busy Needle is so cute! I'd be happy to help you out where I can on how to add links, move photos, etc. if you'd like. I'm not that savvy, but I may be able to help. Email me artbuff@hotmail.com, if you have questions!
Post a Comment