Monday, 29 December 2008

Christmas Gift from my Secret Santa















I just had to show you the wonderful gifts I got from my Secret Santa, Joy . She had read my wishlist very carefully and fulfilled it most generously.
In case you can´t see the picture too well (it is grey and wet and cold here) inside the lovely box with the No Peeking ribbon and poem, she sent me lots of bars of chocolates that you can´t get here, some christmas decorations, a beautiful DinkyDye ribbon, a fun ceramic cat lying on it´s back (very like mine), a cat needle-minder, a teeny weeny light and last, but by no means least, a handmade, by her own very-good-self, book thong. And everything was wrapped separately so I had endless fun doing all the unwrapping.
I love them all - thank you so much Joy :)
New ETA: Dawn - thank you ever so much - I´ve managed to sort out the link. You have no idea how happy you have made me...muchas gracias :)

5 comments:

Joyus said...

You're more than welcome, I'm pleased you liked it all. :D

Anonymous said...

wow that is a great secret santa gift :)

To do the link thingy - when you are creating your post type the word you want to show as a link eg Dawn (if you wanted to link to my blog) find my blog address and highlight and copy it, go back to your post that you want to create and highlight Dawn and the click on the button that looks like a green globe with a chain link on it (just above where you will be typing) and then paste my blog link in the box that pops up and click ok (make sure there is only one set of http:/ at the beginning)

I hope all my dribble makes sense, showing people is far easier than trying to write down instructions! Let us know how you get on :)

Julianne said...

What a pretty box and the contents are even nicer! Hope you have a wonderful 2009:)

Anonymous said...

great secret santa!

can you explain the book thong?

joann in tx

Nancy said...

Hi Sheila! What a great Secret Santa gift. I hope your Christmas was enjoyable. The kitty design in your previous post is just too cute!

Hope you have a wonderful 2009 filled with many happy stitches!