The sun is out, the wind is howling - again - and it´s time for more photos. We have had the strangest weather here in the last week: incredibly strong winds which have blown down hoardings and buildings, blown over lorries (yup, got stuck in a queue going to drop a friend off at the airport at the weekend - a high-sided lorry had blown over) and sadly several people have died. You would think winds like this would be accompanied by rain, thunder and lightning... but no - the winds are warm, very warm, almost hot!!!
This is a chart that was designed by LHN especially for a shop: The Busy Needle.
I stitched it early last year, but have only recently had it "finished" with
Margaret´s help with the sewing. Oh, all right, she did ALL the sewing/makeing-up! But I did make the little felt hive myself :)

I´m still so useless at adding photos that I can´t get them where I want them. These should really be shown the other way round with the open one at the bottom!
Thanks for looking :)
11 comments:
A very pretty needlebook! I love all the bee themed accessories, especially the fob, and the fabric lining the needlebook is wonderful.
Lucky you to be able to share needles with Margaret!
It's lovely! You both did a beautiful job and I love the inside fabric.
This is SUCH a cute finish to this chart! I love it all...especially the bee scissors and matching fob!!! Very nice :)
That is gorgeous Sheila:) Beautiful stitching and finishing off.
Beautiful work, Sheila!! What a clever & pretty little needlebook!
Well done with the 'joint finishing' - the needlebook looks gorgeous!
Oh I just adore your needlebook!! Great stitching and finishing. :)
Hi Shiela, your needlebook is so cute and you did a great job on it.
Thanks for stopping in to visit my blog.
Roberta
Hey, I had not realised you had put a picture of this needlebook up.
I love the designer touch of the beehive that you added and am drooling over those bee scissors with the charms.
I can help you with your picture placing.
Hi Sheila! Thanks for your kind comment on my blog. Just thought I'd drop by and visit. :) This needlebook is gorgeous! The fabric you've chosen goes so well with it. Your other needlework looks lovely too!
Lovely! :)
Post a Comment