Just under 3 years since I was last here, it must almost be a world record between blog posts.
Here is a photo of one of my sister´s cats...the lovely Leo posing beautifully behind some bougainvillea.
He is blind...one eye had to be taken out and the other is blind...but he is the cutest little cat...as soon as you touch him, he purrs.
blasts from the past....
3 minutes ago


7 comments:
He is beautiful! Welcome back!
Is it really three years? Welcome back!
I have seen the kitty IRL and he is very cute.
Margaret
Welcome again, it ´s a pleasure to meet you again. That cat looks like adorable.
Steady on Sheila you wouldn't want to rush these things!
Cute kitty :)
I recognise that lovely little pussy :-)
Angela xx
I hope you had a suitably relaxing siesta to get over the strain of posting ;)
I'm not a cat person but what's not to love about a cat that's permanently winking at you - he's a cutie!
So glad to seeing on blog again.
Leo is too cute and I love that he his a purrer.
Post a Comment