Well, it´s a good start so far. Second visit within a month and hopefully even a picture to show.
This is BBD´s Loose Feathers Beneath the sunlit Sky. I changed the red house to a beach hut, which just appeals to me more.
I´ve finally got the problems with my new pc sorted (fingers crossed) and can now print. Next on the list is to take photos of my stitching and get my album updated.
I cannot believe how quick the picture loaded with broadband...magic!


8 comments:
Wow! It's so gorgeous Sheila.
I love the way ou made it your won with the addition of the beach hut :)
I'm looking forward to actually seeing this in person.
Margaret
Margaret shared your blog with our list and I had to come see your BBD finish. It is just adorable, I like the way you have changed it, you have done a great job. I hope to visit your blog often.
Hi Shiela,
I found your blog through Margaret. She mentioned that you had changed the house to a beach hut. Your sampler is gorgeous, and I love how you have personalized it. The beach hut is wonderful!
Welcome to blogland,
Nancy
Hello
Margared shared your blog too
I changed the colors too
yours is very beautifull
very interessant!!!
Regards from France
Françoise
Hello Sheila,
Margaret gave us all your link and I'm really glad she did. I love your BD's finish. It's so original. Look forward to seeing more of your work.
Good wishes Angela
Absolutely, positively LOVE LOVE LOVE this one and the changes you made to it. I have yet to stitch it - but it is absolutely perfect as per usual.
Lots of love
Patti xxx
Hi Sheila,
Love the beach hut in this piece, great job. Margaret, gave a heads up to your blog. Looking forward to visiting.
Roberta
Beautiful finish! I love how you changed the house. This is one of my favorite pieces!
Post a Comment