I was going to post some pics of my half-finished stitching, that is designs that have been stitched, but not actually "finished" into anything, but that will have to wait for another day 'cos I can´t resist sharing this storage chest with you. Now...if only I could win the lottery as I´d also have to move to a bigger flat to fit this in.
(imagine picture here)
Unfortunately, I can´t get the photo to show, there are still a lot of mysteries to this Blogging lark...I will have to wait until I learn more. I WILL get it to show here one day!!! I WILL, I WILL, I WILL!


2 comments:
Hmmmm, I can't wait to see the mystery chest.
You've already posted pictures in your previous entries so I'm not sure why you are having a problem now.
Maybe I can help you on Friday.
Margaret
Thanks Margaret... I´ll take you up on that offer. Really looking forward to meeting you.
Post a Comment