Tuesday, 9 December 2008

And They Sinned

I´ve done it!!! I may not have fulfilled my promise to keep my blog up-to-date, but I have finished And They Sinned!!!
I´ve stitched my two white cats at the bottom RH side:


And here is my sister hiding behind it:





Sorry for the rubbish photos - but at least they are proof I´ve finished ATS and I don´t need to redo the finish date!!!

15 comments:

Nancy said...

WOW! Big congratulations to you Sheila! That is one huge finish that I wouldn't even have thought of attempting. You have a good excuse to have not kept up your blog. Your sampler is gorgeous, and I love the two white cats at the bottom! Congratulations again! Do you have a special place in your home where you will hang it?

Joyus said...

Amazing finish Sheila, congratulations

staci said...

Congratulations!!! It is absolutely stunning!!!

Suburban Stitcher said...

Thank you for your comments on my blog! Congrats on this lovely finish!

Concetta said...

Oh my GOODNESS!!! HUGE congrats Sheila, that is absolutely beautiful and amazing and WHAT a Happy Dance you must be doing. :) Go you!

Karoline said...

It's stunning Sheila, congratulations

Anonymous said...

Sheila, it's fabulous! Congratulations to you for getting it done this year, it's a wonderful achievement!

Annemiek said...

That's such an accomplishment Sheila, wonderful that you could finish it this year. Now enjoy your work, it's beautiful.

Françoise said...

Congratulations!!!!
Lovely!!!
Hugs
Françoise

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Sheila, a fantastic achievement

Grace

mainely stitching said...

Wow, you must be so utterly thrilled! That's amazing! I do love this design, but of course the sheer size of it is terrifying. How wonderful to see your finish!!

Carin said...

WOW! Amazing!!!

I read a lot about it, and it's stunning!

Great Job!

Solstitches said...

Having seen this up close and personal I have to say it is even more fabulous when seen for real.
Congratulations on a spectacular finish. It is magnificent!

Anne Marie said...

Beautiful. What an acomplishment!

Anna Zont said...

WOW!!! It is beautiful!